Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red Meat


Being busy with work means I have little time to cook, but when I do cook I'm happy/proud to say that I like to experiment. Buying fresh meat and having some new salt made me want to grill some meat for a quick lunch before heading out to run errands again.


  • For this quick lunch I used thin cut slices of Beef Tenderloin, Rosemary, and Green Tea Ginger Salt (From :green aisle grocery) took less then 10 minutes to prepare and cook. 

Sadly I cant tell you the measurements because I didn't measure anything, mostly eyed it by using a pinch of salt now again for the cuts, and just pressed the rosemary onto the beef until it stuck. Next time I make this again I hope to do  measurements so I can share this with friends/family. 

Either way it was totally delicious and turned out much better then I thought it would, really made me want to cook and bake more too. When I have more time, I would really like to share some recipes with you all, I make a mean panna cotta; or so I've been told. Ha.

Till next time ~ Skraps-Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment