Thursday, February 20, 2014

Philadelphia Treasures

Hello it's been awhile! I've been busy and have so much to share with everyone. Today for a blog post I decided to pick a spot that I love and share it with you all. 

One of my favorite go to treasures of Philadelphia, is called Philly Magic Gardens

The place is truly magical, since the moment I first stepped into the building I was enthralled and in love and I ALWAYS enjoy bringing my guest and friends here. I savor the moments while watching their expression of awe and wonderment take place when they get that first look after they finally step thru the doors and out into the gardens. As they look around taking in all the glass that glitters and glistens when the sun hits it just right, its clear to see that magic does happen here. 

To find out more about this place, please click on the link provided above. This concludes my little personal review, I highly recommend you all to check it out if you ever find yourselves in the area for a fun trip, that could easily be turned into a date if you're with a special someone. 

*Any events they have are always worth attending, good wholesome crafts and fun usually apply during some events!  




 Photos Belong to Skraps Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment