Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 will be. . .

A year for creativity, adventures and a roller coaster ride of emotions yet to come. I spent my New Years Eve doing something I have been wishing to do since I was a child, I added it to my bucket list long ago and decided this year I would begin my list and tackle it head on by scratching off the first thing on the first day of the new year by. . .

Going to New York City to see the ball drop. As a small town girl from a nowhere town in Kansas I realized I have done so much over the years, but I haven't done nearly enough to satisfy my personal needs, goals and ambitions. I plan to change all that this year by becoming more creative, social and never forgetting who I am and where I stand amongst it all. 

This year I plan to let my creativity flow 24/7 by always taking a sketch pad and pencil with me, as well as my camera to capture as many memories as possible. I'm doing a  365 project of pictures and I don't plan to stop that anytime soon, I hope to caption them each with small tidbits of my thoughts, likes and ideas.

I can't wait to see where this all goes.
I hope you all have a wonderful year and that each of you make it your own. 
So a toast to each of you and your dreams. 

Sincerely 
 -Skraps Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment