Saturday, January 26, 2013

VIP

Pictures belong to me (c) Skraps Inc. 

I recommend you check them out if you have not heard about them yet, I personally really love their flow.
 
Leessang Tears

This was my first time being VIP for any concert that I have ever attended in the past. I'm so glad I jumped at the chance to buy tickets when they were being sold, seriously I was right on the fence the entire time and the high off of the excitement made me just feel feel giddy; even while being smashed into a pulp from the people behind me.I'll admit that taking photos of them while being so close was one of the main highlights of the night for me personally.

I can gladly say that this opened my eyes in more then just one way though, it really made me realize that I honestly want to continue photography as well, not just for concerts but for everything in between during my life.

Seriously though I am at a loss of words for how much fun I had, I just can't wait to be given more opportunities like this.


-Skraps Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment