Friday, June 22, 2012

Work Out

Today my significant other asked if I would like to workout with him, as he has been going to the gym regularly; every Mon-Wed-Friday. He has been doing this for two weeks straight and the muscles he already had have improved even more so. Well I am still a bit hesitant but had given him the answer he wanted to hear yesterday, so now today I will go with him to the gym by his schedule. Because I agreed to his terms, a compromise was also made which is-We may go to the farmers market more, BUT we have to bike there so chalk that up for needing to buy a back basket for my bike.

I'm ok with this.  
I'm ok with biking to the zoo tomorrow too. 
 
I'll try hard to progress this in my blog, along with other snippets of my life. 
But I will admit, blogging is harder then it looks mostly because I need to remember to capture more moments too with my camera/phone.

Just the little things. 

-Skraps Inc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment