Monday, June 18, 2012

Sick

I came back Saturday evening, I originally wanted to post random pictures of my trip in Vermont but I was so sick so I slept instead, but I will post them up by this week hopefully. But I'm honestly hoping to feel better by this Sat at the latest; an here I thought all the walking and mountain air would do me some good. (We walked so many hills, up and down and around. The house in fact was up a hill and knowing my luck it was the last one up too, thankfully the town was so small there was no real need for a car anyways.)

Things I did in Vermont.
  • Rooftop Dinners
  • Thrift
  • Picnic
  • River swimming
  • Knitted (I learned how to knit there)
  • Movie Night in a Museum
  • Shenanigans 
Some of those I have pictures of and some I sadly don't. Most of the time I rushed out of the house to do stuff last minute, things were never planned and rather spontaneous last minute ideas by my friend and her companions, in fact come to think of it nothing was planned but perhaps the picnic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment