Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Terrordactor



Her name is Terrordactor
She doesn't like people food, except sweets
She likes soft things, and the occasional hugs
She is my flufferbutt, and I love her.


Dear Readers, do you remember when I mentioned the kittens we fostered? Well we kept one after her buyer was a no show, and she has then since grown on me. She's rather large for being five-six months I'm wondering how much bigger can she become? I enjoy taking pictures of her, especially since I still have all her "baby" pictures as well so when I feel like getting 'nostalgic' I just whip them out and remember all the fun I had raising her and her brother/sisters too.

I guess I enjoy staring at pictures taken too, because it reminds me that time flies by in a blink of an eye, and it's the perfect reminder to cherish each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment